Huawei Technologies Engineering Service
March 2009 Huawei Technologies Engineering Service in the framework of "Armenia 3G" project for K-Telecom CJSC (VivaCell-MTS). Continuation of the project implemented by “Redinet” CJSC in 2008.
In early-March of 2009, an agreement was concluded between “Redinet” CJSC and Huawei Technologies to perform engineering survey of telecommunication equipment for 3G network implementation in Armenia. The complete range of works successfully performed by Redinet CJSC at high quality standards included:
- - Visits to all sites,
- - Draft drawings of the actual situation on the sites,
- - Hardware installation supervision,
- - Software starting-up, adjustment and software debugging and commissioning,
- - Engineering site survey,
- - Primary installation final check,
- - Preparation of engineering installation drawings,
- - Survey documentation with target to obtain necessary data for production and delivery of the equipment,
- - Provision of the full package of necessary documentation.
March 2009 Alcatel-Lucent Technologies Engineering Service in the framework of "Armenia 3G" project for K-Telecom CJSC(VivaCell-MTS)
“Redinet” CJSC became a partner of “Alcatel-Lucent Ukraine” for Transmission Telecom Equipment Implementation and Commissioning Project. In the scope of agreement Redinet performed installation and supervision of telecommunication and ancillary equipment. Services were provided by certified professionals and included the following scope of works:
- - Site survey before installation of telecom equipment (PISM),
- - Installation of ALU MW Links AWY / MPR / LSY,
- - Supervision of telecommunication equipment installation,
- - Commissioning of equipment into operation,
- - OMNI Switch Installation,
- - Network updating,
- - Provision of climbers team for performing complex works.
"Orange Armenia" CJSC
In 2009, by winning the tender “Redinet” CJSC became the Partner/Subcontractor of “ORANGE ARMENIA” CJSC for providing services on Orange Armenia Network Implementation and Deployment. In May 2009, an agreement was concluded between “Redinet” CJSC and “ORANGE ARMENIA” CJSC for carrying out the construction of mobile communication network and base transceiver stations. The range of performed works and services included providing all the necessary materials, permissions and documentation, active contribution in designing innovative solutions for Orange Armenia sites, engineering of creative and adapted solutions, calculation of stability and load.
- - Tower solution with specific design (200 projects),
- - Poles solution with specific design,
- - Certification,
- - Procurement and supplies,
- - Warehousing,
- - Telecom solution design,
- Site acquisition, negotiation and permissions (120 sites):
- Site survey negotiation and contracts signing;
- Obtaining of all necessary permissions;
- Site design and project documentation:
- LEF (More than 200);
- As-built folders (101);
- Power supply design (72);
- Civil works quality control;
- Towers qnique design;
- Static calculation;
- Seismic calculation.
- Site Construction:
- The highest tower in Armenia 85m;
- Coordination and management planning.
- - Power line design and construction,
- - TI installations,
- - Field interventions (maintenance) (350 sites),
- FO infrastructure installation:
- Supply of all necessary materials;
- Acquisitions and permissions;
- FO design including infrastructure;
- Construction works;
- Field Iitervention (Maintenance).
- - Electro magnetic calculations (EMC),
- - LEF (Last Engineering Folder) technical folder prepared for the sites which include complete technical information and terms for the performance of works,
- - MSC tower design and construction,
- - Radio telecom equipment implementation and commissioning.
More than 150 sites NSN BTS Flexi EDGE/Flexi WCDMA:
- - Installation,
- - Commissioning,
- - Integration,
- - Transmission telecom equipment implementation and commissioning.
More Than 180 ALU MW Links AWY / MPR / LSY Installation Commissioning.
MOBITEL LLC (BEELINE GEORGIA)