FIBER OPTIC INFRASTRUCTURE
In the modern telecommunication sphere most of copper installations are being enhanced by the use of fiber optics technology. Fiber-optic communications between backbones provide solutions which highlight well known issues like communication speed and bandwidth capacities.
"REDINET" CJSC provides turn-key fiber optic communication solutions which help to design and install fiber link active equipment to get the most benefit from deployed cable infrastructure.
Emergency Service and Repair:
- Troubleshooting Services
- Repair Services
- Large and Small communication links based on Fiber Optic Cable Installations
- Fiber Optic Backbone and Service Entrance Installations
- Indoor/Outdoor Installations
- Aerial, Underground and Outside Plant (OSP) Installations
- Direct Burial Fiber Optic Cable Installations
- Fiber to the Desktop Installations
- Indoor Equipment and Rack Mountable Enclosure Installations
- Vault and Hand Hole Installations
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicing
Fiber Optic Cable Types:
- Plenum, Riser, OSP, Direct Burial, Armored, Gel filled, Gel free, Dry Water Block, Indoor/Outdoor, Aerial, Tracer
- Multimode/Single mode
Fiber Optic Connector Types:
- ST, SC, LC, MTRJ, Uncommon, Custom and more!
- Fiber Optic Jumpers
- LIUs, Fiber Patch Bays, Fiber Panels, Adapter Panel
- Splice Enclosures
And more !
Testing and Troubleshooting:
- OTDR Testing with printed results
- Light Source Power Meter Testing
- Pre-installation Reel Testing
Consulting and Design
Please contact us for additional information: email@example.com