Microwave transmission system enlargement for ArmenTel GSM.
In the context of expansion and upgrade of the ArmenTel GSM network Redinet CJSC has completed deployment of the new PDH radio network in conjunction with its Greek partner MARAC Electronics. The project includes installation, alignment and commissioning a lot of flights of radio relay equipments in seven regions of Armenia, from Tavush to Syunik marz, as well as design and implementation of the new Network Management System and following maintenance of the network.
PDH Radio Links Maintenance for ArmenTel.
On the grounds of the Contract signed with MARAC Electronics Greek company Redinet CJSC completed preventive maintenance of over 70 PDH radio links deployed for ArmenTel GSM network. The links are located all over Armenia, starting from Agarak village to Berd village, on the opposite ends of the country.
ArmenTel: ArmenTel is a leading telecommunications provider of a wide range of affordable, high quality, innovative integrated products and services for business and residential customers in Armenia.
MARAC: MARAC Electronics was established 25 years ago and managed to grow to a company leading the Marine Telecoms industry, advancing in a number of Key Telecoms and Technology Markets, award winning Manufacturing Facilities, internationally competitive R&D, world leading Partners. The company is also one of the shareholders of HELLASCOM INTERNATIONAL S.A., an important Greek systems integrator and contractor of big telecommunication projects outside Greece. Based on its own engineers and design capabilities MARAC develops products for various fields of application such as Navigation and Satellite Communications.
ZTE equipment installation for ArmenTel CDMA network.
"Redinet" CJSC in cooperation with Armenian "Infocom-Service" company completed installation of "ZTE" produced Base Station equipment and antennas for the CDMA network of "ArmenTel" CJSC. Over 10 sites were installed within the project.
It's remarkable, that this is the first CDMA network in Armenia. The BTS stations are mainly located in regions.
ZTE: ZTE Corporation is China's largest listed telecommunications equipment provider specializing in offering customized network solutions for telecom carriers worldwide. The company develops and manufactures telecommunications equipment for fixed, mobile, data and optical networks, intelligent networks and next generation networks as well as mobile phones.
Infocom-Service: CJSC "Infocom-Service" was founded and acting since 1995. During many years the company had done much in the sphere of telecommunication, was Internet service provider, took active part in creation of new telegraph data network all over Armenia, did LAN projects and constructions, did computer service.
New MSC for Armentel GSM network.
May 16th, 2006. Installation works for preparation of the room for Armentel GSM network new MSC finished, including installation of air conditioning, fire-extinguishing systems, as well as generator supported backup power system. This project was realized in cooperation with Klimart, Siemens, Armentel companies.
Construction of "turn key" GSM and CDMA base stations for "ArmenTel" company. Winning the tender for construction of BS stations for "ArmenTel" mobile network announced by Russian "VimpelCom" company in September 2007, "Redinet" CJSC signed the General contract and launched the mobile network roll-out activity.
Projects for GSM stations were realized on the basis of Ericsson equipment and CDMA was built on the basis of ZTE equipment.
In the process of the project realization the "Redinet" CJSC has carried out the transmission of the whole necessary equipment from Customs to its store and has provided the transportation to communication units. The project realisation includes the following services:
- - Design of working project and documentation,
- - Material approval
- - Performing examination and acquisition of expert conclusions
- - Preparation of necessary as-built documentation etc.
- - Civil and erection works
- - Position preparations
- - Provision of position access
- - Preparation and mounting of metal poles
- - Preparation of the fundament
- - Preparation and mounting of vertical supports
- - Preparation, mounting and installation of containers
- - Installation of antivandal fencing etc.
- - Power supply
- - Acquisition of TC (technical conditions)
- - Cable path laying
- - Installation of electric meters and automats
- - Construction of high-voltage ‘turn key’ lines including CTS (complex trans. substation)
- - The act signature for the construction of high-voltage lines;
- - Installation activity
- - Mounting of BS technological equipment
- - Mounting AFD
- - Mounting of MW links equipment
- - Installation of DC power sources
- - BS, MW links testing and precommissioning works
- - Commissioning works
- - Fire protection
- - Establishment of fire-protective system
- - Establishment of fire-protective alarm system and output to the control board;
- - Conditioning (equipment installation and mounting)
- - Modernization of the existing (built) base stations
- - Acquisition of permission, decisions, resolutions, agreements, conclusions, acts and other required documents from corresponding state offices.
In the framework of the project numerous GSM and CDMA base stations of Armentel mobile network in various regions of the Republic of Armenia were built "turn key" and hand overed to the Customer.